vendredi 4 janvier 2013

I had to make another fire poker


A client asked for a fire poker. I offered the simple one I forge and sell at a minimal price thinking that every fire place needs one of my pokers as do outdoor fires.

A simple and may  I say 
" to the point" fire poker 
I was asked rather to adapt the cube twist handles I forge for cabinet hardware.

These cube twists make lovely handles 
and generate numerous  how-d'-you-do-that-?.

Done.

And the client asked for a longer one, same design, to poke outdoor fires.

This fire poker is forged in a 1/2" steel bar. It's a hefty poker.


It is also all business and very efficient with it's double hook pushing and pulling logs in the right place. And I think it's nice to look at.


You may find explanations of the cube twist  on the following site IForgeIron.com or if you would rather write to me it will be a pleasure to explain.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire